Would you like to join the GCR Electrical Team?
We would love to hear from you!
GCR Electrical Services has a reputation for innovation and excellence offering exciting careers for licensed tradesmen and apprentices. We are a growing company with a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team who are always looking for career driven and focused people.
If you are looking to either utilize your current skills and experience, or gain superior knowledge and skills in the area of electrotechnology, then contact us today!
- Comms cabling and/or electrical licence
- Current NSW drivers licence
- Own hand tools
- OH&S white (green) card
- Must pass police checks
- Be able to pass a medical examination
- Positive work attitude with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work un-supervised and lead apprentices
- The motivation and enthusiasm to work with a dedicated and highly motivated team of employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At GCR Electrical we train all our apprentices in a supportive work environment where you will be treated with respect and be provided with all the training necessary to provide you with valuable skills and experience in order to become a licensed electrician.
You will at the same time be given one day a week for three years during semesters to complete your Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician course at TAFE.
At the conclusion of your apprenticeship, you will qualify as an Electrical Tradesperson-Mechanic and be eligible to apply for your Qualified Supervisors Certificate – Electrician from the NSW Office of Fair Trading.
- Completed your secondary education to a minimum of Year 11
- Completed a pre-apprenticeship course or have undertaken employment in a related field
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A positive and helpful work attitude based on professionalism, reliability and integrity
- A strong interest in learning new skills in this area
- A commitment to your TAFE component
- An ability to work as part of a team
If you think this is for you, please contact us today on 1800 427 669.